Sunday, April 3, 2011

fab finds

Lately I have been finding these amber flower glasses at a couple of my local thrift stores. I have found one or two at a time, in three different sizes. I don't know anything about them, but I think they're super fab. Do any of you recognize them?




I found some other great pieces this past week as well, like ...

 this neat glass baking dish,

 a Pyrex carafe with original stopper, seen below on a 
wonderfully weird tunic that I thrifted,

 
 
two Delta Airlines coffee cups,

 
a pretty plate,

 
and my favorite find, these groovy fruit salt and pepper shakers.

Linking to Thrift Share Monday at Apron Thrift Girl, and to Flea Market Finds at Her Library Adventures ~ be sure to check out all of their fabulous finds!

10 comments:

  1. Snazzy! Love the amber glass...

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the print on the s + p shakers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking at your pictures make me feel like I am being transported to another world. A world of Beautiful Vintage:)

    love from mythriftycloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome glasses! Would love to sit on the patio and drink sangria out of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that Pyrex carafe! I never see them w/ their lids.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the carafe! Lana www.lifeatwildberrycottage.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. my favorites are actually the airline cups...but i have a thing for turquoise right now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What lovely glasses. But I think I love the S&P shakers the best.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i want those S&P shakers! my kitchen in vintage fruit themed. amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you put in Vintage Anchor Hocking Yellow Amber Glass Rain Flower into the search box at Ebay you will find your glasses and a pitcher! Someone I know had green glasses in the same shape so i thought they might be anchor hocking. Great find! also love the salt and pepper shakers!

    ReplyDelete